Enter now for a chance to win a prize package valued at over $400 from I and Love and You, Hurtta, Barkeaters, Colorado Canine!
Enter below for your chance to win! One winner will receive a $200 treat + food package from I and Love and You, a Rain Blocker Eco Jacket and collapsible Fountain Bowl from Hurtta,
A "Hiker's Best Friend" shirt and sticker bundle from Barkeaters Apparel, and a custom water color painting from one of your own pictures of your dog by @colorado_canine!
Contest ends on 5/16/18. See terms and conditions below.
Entries are now closed and we have a Winner!
Congratulations to Connie Snavely
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. By entering this promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Any violation of these rules may, at Backcountry K-9’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of Backcountry K-9 regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
One entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be considered. Multiple entries using the same email address will be considered duplicates.
- Promotion Description: The 'Backcountry K-9 Giveaway' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 4/30/2018 at 12:01 AM (Central Time (US)) and ends on 5/10/2018 at 11:59 PM (Central Time (US)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Backcountry K-9 ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 72 hours after the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- Taxes and Fees: All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
Prizes: A total of five (5) prizes will be awarded and there will be a total of one (1) winners as follows: Treat and Food Assortment from I and Love and You (Approximate value $200), TBD from Hurtta North America ($105), Hiker's Best Friend Shirt and Sticker Pack from Barkeaters Apparel ($34.50), Watercolor Painting based on your picture from Colorado Canine (Approximate value $100).
Prize package in part or whole cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The value of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States of America. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by completing and submitting the entry form. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.Backcountry K-9.com/contest.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
The custom painting from Colorado Canine will be based on a photograph provided by the entrant. Sponsor and/or Colorado Canine reserve the right to reject any picture provided by the entrant for any reason. Winner agrees to allow 3 - 4 weeks to consult with Colorado Canine on painting ideas ideas, painting completion and shipping.
Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Backcountry K-9 cc: May 2018 Contest at 9430 W Lisbon Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53222. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
Social Media Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to any social media service such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tumblr, or PayPal. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the aforementioned service providers.
- All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners, and are used here under the terms of Fair Use as defined in United States Copyright Doctrine.